Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

just wondering does anyone else have halo reach early like i do?????

• 09-09-2010 2:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭

great game been playing the ass off it today, if your waiting on this then u wont be disappointed

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

bit of a boast there :P

Is it worth the 50€, tempted to get this but not sure if i can justify it.

Can you get on live with it?? Any good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

AdrianII wrote: »

Is it worth the 50€,

I have it pre-ordered for €37, can't go wrong at that price really.

So far every one who has been playing it over the past few weeks say it's really good. Looks like they raised the bar up from Halo3 to ODST thankfully.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

I have it pre-ordered for €37

may I ask where?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

great game been playing the ass off it today, if your waiting on this then u wont be disappointed
    Where did you get it? eBay?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Where did you get it? eBay?
    a guy i know got it for me, very very good game just been playing campaign... sorry for the boast but couldnt help it lol:P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Thread serves zero purpose except, as the OP has stated, to boast. There is a specific Halo sub-forum for such topics.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement