If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

!!FREE, JASON VALE BOOK!!

Options
  • 09-09-2010 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

I have a whole bunch of Jason "The Juice Master" Vale's Super Juice Diet book to give away to all our boardies friends FREE!!:)

This book is worth around €9.99

It will be great read if you have a juicer that has fallen out of use as it contains a few receipes to try for juices and smoothies to get you re-motivated!

It also will guide you on how to include juicing as part of a diet and training regime....

I'll quote from the first sentance in the book if I may...Sitting comfortably?
    OK I'll begin...
    Juicing has changed my life beyond all recognition!

..good stuff eh!

Just call on in and ask for your copy and its yours FREE!
    I can post them out to you for a small charge of approx €1.50 if you wish

all the best Health to you all
    Ash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭kao123

Hi Ash, I'd love a copy of this please, posted if possible because I won't be in Dublin for quite a while.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Kao123

If you give me a buzz on 01 474 0788 I'll take your details and we can discuss payment methods for postage.

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Do you still have the Jason Vale books available?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 ucdier

Hi Ash,

I'll take a copy if you have any left. Been meaning to blow the dust off the juicer this Christmas.

Thanks,
    ucdier

Hi Ucdier

I still have 'em here you welcome to a couple.

call on in

atb
    Ash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Damn i was in today to pick up my tv and only saw this now:( I got one of the iphone cases for 1.99:D

Hey Ronan

Dont worry we have a counter full of 'em plus a good lot of 'em in thestock room

ash

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Damn i was in today to pick up my tv and only saw this now:( I got one of the iphone cases for 1.99:D

Ro,

are those iPhone cases a real deal for €1.99 or what???

Thanks again for the biz by the way and I hope you enjoy the TV..

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Case looks good and 1.99 from bricks and mortar is cool.TV is looks class thanx again..

Guess as I'm a Boardie I qualify for one at €1.99

must pick one up, my flip case is knackered...

Ash

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guess as I'm a Boardie I qualify for one at €1.99

must pick one up, my flip case is knackered...

Ash

Ash,

you can flipping well pay retail!

:D

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.