Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to develop an idea

Options
  • 09-09-2010 3:38pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right place so bear with me

I’m looking to develop a site. I’m a total beginner but I have an idea of what I want.

How it looks is not important at the moment. Its the functionality that I want at the moment. The home page would you be an information page with past projects, contact details general info. There would also be a request page were people can send requests looking for whatever they require.

In a “restricted” client area I am looking for the following

• Forums
    • File storage for hosting documents stuff like that but must work like a networked computer (fttp maybe? small starting off but the ability to increase – someone mentioned cloud computing?)
    • Domain specific email address that work with both ms office and mobile phones

Cost has to be as small as possible. Free if possible! Would even like a demo site to start off with the show case the idea

Can something like this be done?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement