Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basics of Inventor

Options
  • 09-09-2010 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I was in a job interview and told them I had got a trial copy of inventor (as I knew they used it) and had learned a couple of very basic things on it.

I hadn't actually got around to using the program out and have got the job. I've got a couple of weeks so figure I better learn a thing or to.

Quite a general question, but would anybody know a good online reference for somebody who has no CAD experience? I'm a chemical engineer but its more of a mechanical role. I've used Visio in college, that's about it!

I'm not looking to do anything complex, but just looking to get a few basics things!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 bangophinx

Youtube never lets me down, try it
    ~1

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭mooman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OSIvqCxFAg Thats a handy video, I wouldnt imagine you'd be using it much if they hired you after saying that you only had a few basic things from messing around with it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

yeah don't think there expecting too much from my inventor skills, but figure it would look bad if i didn't know the first thing about it! i'll have a look through that video tomorrow! thanks! Handy that there's the 30 day trial to use!

Advertisement