Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cherry Coke is back?

Options
  • 09-09-2010 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭

Was in spar in the Waterford Institute campus and they had a sh1t load of cans of Cherry Coke!!! Is it just a limited time or is it back?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Was in spar in the Waterford Institute campus and they had a sh1t load of cans of Cherry Coke!!! Is it just a limited time or is it back?

Cherry isn't as nice as vanilla IMO. I've not seen any cherry coke in Galway though. If you do see any vanilla, gimme a PM ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Cherry isn't as nice as vanilla IMO. I've not seen any cherry coke in Galway though. If you do see any vanilla, gimme a PM ;)

will do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Dunnie1982

I saw that the other day but wit is the only place I've seen it, they have cherry 7up there also. I love cherry coke I hope it stays and is not just a limited thing. If they could get some Mountain Dew now it would be the icing on the cake.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

you can always get in boots in jervis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Anyone tried Coca Cola Raspberry or Coca Cola Orange?? Well you can now.

The new coke dispenser which offers over 100 flavours from Coca Cola brands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZd-Rj-rdLE&feature=related

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,852 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

cherry 7up is so weird

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Love to see this come back everywhere :(
    My dream is to see the Cherry Vanilla Coke Zero here that I had in America,what a strange but fantastic taste. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Neadine

Cherry coke... now that takes me back. Haven't seen any of it about, but must keep an eye out for some.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭lainey316

Saw Cherry Coke and Cherry 7up (as well as various Tango flavours and cream soda and I think root beer?) in the shop on Harolds Cross bridge.

Advertisement