Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crystal Castles, The Academy 9/10/2010 *All discussion no tickets/swaps*

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Mr.S wrote: »
    Sadly, gigs like these (and mostly in general) attract a lot of twats, add in alcohol and an act like CC and its even worse.

You should have said something to the security lads at the front, thats what they're there for. Or even people around you just to **** these people out.

Don't think i've ever been to a gig where there hasn't be one person that hasn't pissed me off tbh. It comes with the experience ;)
    The security were doing nothing. That girl with the bow was pissing a lot of people off, and they all told security. I think they finally went after her after about half an hour of her acting the dick, but she ran off

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

what was she doing?? the typicall moan at a gig, pushing back, throwing elbows:P:D i hate moans that act like the victim at gigs but start trouble , what was she doing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭frank reynolds

all this talk of bashing into people in the crowd and all is RIDICULOUS!

this is what i was moaning about when i predicted the type of crowd that would be there.... silly girls that think it's cool to like the band even when they dont actually, that then dont realise they are going to a punk gig where there's DEFINITELY going to be moshing. idiots. i saw a LOT of idiots at that gig that shouldnt have been there.

if they knew the first thing about Crystal Castles, they would have known to expect moshing at the front of the crowd. AAAGH!

i couldnt care about people moshing,i did/do it myself at gigs!!!!!if someone bumped into me , i wouldnt care , so what im at a gig , what else did i expect :P and some just look at you n just say sorry man or give you a nod but didnt like my mates hair being pulled out of her head more than 4 times !!!! i know hair gets pulled if your a girl but these guys were jumping (so were we) and literally holding on her her hair :rolleyes::rolleyes::mad::mad:

A V A wrote: »
    i couldnt care about people moshing,i did/do it myself at gigs!!!!!if someone bumped into me , i wouldnt care , so what im at a gig , what else did i expect :P and some just look at you n just say sorry man or give you a nod but didnt like my mates hair being pulled out of her head more than 4 times !!!! i know hair gets pulled if your a girl but these guys were jumping (so were we) and literally holding on her her hair :rolleyes::rolleyes::mad::mad:

ah that's a bit bad...

are you sure she wasnt a hipster from D4 who made the whole thing up just for attention?

• Advertisement

ah that's a bit bad...

are you sure she wasnt a hipster from D4 who made the whole thing up just for attention?

what ???? she was my best mate,standing right beside me , and i could see the lads doing it infront of me, ?? and she didnt dress/act like most of the saps that were there and trying to be "hipsters"

ah dont mind me, im only looking for a reaction, but yeah it's terrible that it happened... i mean, all fair enough if it were another woman pulling the hair, but blokes doing it?

why didnt you just mill them out of it? set them on fire? kick the backs of their knees so they keep nearly collapsing?

i know for one, if it were my mate and her hair was being pulled by blokes, those blokes would have regretted it. scum

i just got back at him with out causing a scene and getting fcuked out like , i just gave him the odd knee to the back and punch to the back of the head , wasn going to let him ruin it for me sap!!!!! the place had the odd bit of trouble everywhere

A V A wrote: »
    i just got back at him with out causing a scene and getting fcuked out like , i just gave him the odd knee to the back and punch to the back of the head , wasn going to let him ruin it for me sap!!!!! the place had the odd bit of trouble everywhere

excellent! well, that's better than just doing nothing!

i blame the song "Doe deer".... it sends everyone a bit mental when it comes on!!!

excellent! well, that's better than just doing nothing!

i blame the song "Doe deer".... it sends everyone a bit mental when it comes on!!!

ye i know but some people just dont have a bit of respect when it comes to actually hurting someone :P:d

good gig all the same, just a bit short tbh,and is it just me but were those lights a bit bright :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement