Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

* Everything HPAT and Medicine for 2011 *

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭Pugzilla

Nulzy wrote: »
    Oh dear..this is it then:eek:

You can repeat the HPAT as many times as you want under the current rules.

http://www.educationireland.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=497&Itemid=100392

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Nulzy

Pugzilla wrote: »
    You can repeat the HPAT as many times as you want under the current rules.

http://www.educationireland.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=497&Itemid=100392

Thank you so much..feel less stressed now:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 k.stewart

johndoe91 wrote: »
    dont think so....think you can repeat it as many times as you want as long as you are doing your leaving or have done it before! I did it last year and this year but I know someone who is doing it for the 3rd time!

Oops.. my guidance counsellor told us we could only sit it twice :/
    Maybe they've changed the rules since then?

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭dynamot

k.stewart wrote: »
    168? How do you know?
    Did you do the leaving in 2010 and just repeat the hpat?

yep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭YodaBoy

is everybody sh*ttin it?? Getting worried that i'm not nervous at all? Hasn't sunk in i suppose how pivotal this is in the course of my life i suppose. Sorry :L

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I'm not really nervous either. There's plenty of pivotal moments in life and you can't **** yourself over them all or you'll have an aneurism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭johndoe91

dynamot wrote: »
    yep

i wouldnt worry too much 168 is very do able! you'll do fine i'd say! i need over 190 to secure a place...and i got 183 last year! kinda resigning myself to not getting it at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭._.

hah, I'd need about 210 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭LittleMissLost

._. wrote: »
    hah, I'd need about 210 :p

Did you do the HPAT? I think I need 300 :P :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭._.

I sure did

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭BrendaN_f

realistically i probably need 200+

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Dr. Ring

I'm getting fairly anxious now tbh. I'm quite resigned to the fact that it didnt go well partly because last year was quite bad and also because you just never know how you did until you see your result.

I reckon I'll just head to bed and face the music in the morning. Best of luck to all of you :)

Dr. Ring wrote: »
    I'm getting fairly anxious now tbh. I'm quite resigned to the fact that it didnt go well partly because last year was quite bad and also because you just never know how you did until you see your result.

I reckon I'll just head to bed and face the music in the morning. Best of luck to all of you :)

i was up late last night so i wont be able to sleep anyway haha

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭electrictrad

Nerves kicking in roundabout now. . .

For everyone's perousal. . .and perhaps for confidence in some cases, I have attached the 2010 and 2009 Bell Curves of results. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

At what time were the results sent out last year? 3AM IIRC?

At what time were the results sent out last year? 3AM IIRC?

2:17 am according to one of the posts above

• Registered Users Posts: 22 anna_k

im so nervous.....i'l finally be faced with the harsh reality that i'm not destined to be a doctor....ok maybe i should be slightly more optimistic about the situation. i definitely won't be getting any sleep tonight anyway.

It's going to be some longgggg night :/

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭dtfo

Good luck to everyone, it will be interesting to see if the people who saw their "results" early get the same again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

It's going to be some longgggg night :/
    very long email open now for the night:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 anna_k

dtfo wrote: »
    Good luck to everyone, it will be interesting to see if the people who saw their "results" early get the same again
    that will actually be really interesting.......acer or whoever is responsible will certainly have a lot to answer for

dtfo wrote: »

Definitely. I would be surprised if they weren't the real results tbh

Sunny!! wrote: »
    very long email open now for the night:D

I just wish megavideo would stop telling me to wait 72 minutes..the time would fly otherwise!:mad: Wish I was normal and could wait till morning:P

I just wish megavideo would stop telling me to wait 72 minutes..the time would fly otherwise!:mad: Wish I was normal and could wait till morning:P

haha use stagevu or project free tv youll get what you want without megavideo haha:D i know wish i was kinda normal:)

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cocopopsxx

Omg, I'm so scared. I hope I did well in this, at least I'll be able to use it for next year. Will it be out now or in the morning, if anyone from last year has any ideas?
    God help me!!

Sunny!! wrote: »
    haha use stagevu or project free tv youll get what you want without megavideo haha:D i know wish i was kinda normal:)

ya but the other links are too slow:( haha let's face it no one wanting to do med is normal:D

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Taco Chips

Good luck everyone. It's nerve wracking no doubt but remember that whatever your result is, there is always something for you after the LC. If you don't get it this time around it's not the end of the world. I applied last year, didn't get it, repeated and now fingers crossed. The year flew. Don't get hung up over things. The LC is one chapter of your life and in a few weeks it'll be over.

Turn your modem on and off and the minutes will reset. This trick has gotten me through nights like this. :pac: :cool:

Taco Chips wrote: »
    Good luck everyone. It's nerve wracking no doubt but remember that whatever your result is, there is always something for you after the LC. If you don't get it this time around it's not the end of the world. I applied last year, didn't get it, repeated and now fingers crossed. The year flew. Don't get hung up over things. The LC is one chapter of your life and in a few weeks it'll be over.

Turn your modem on and off and the minutes will reset. This trick has gotten me through nights like this. :pac: :cool:

Sweeeet! I'll try that Thank you!! And yes totally agree with you repeating flies..goes way faster than 6th yr:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 leeconneely

what time does anyone tink they will be out ?

• Advertisement

ya but the other links are too slow:( haha let's face it no one wanting to do med is normal:D

yes very very true comment better get used to the lack of sleep tonight so haha

Advertisement