Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I entitled to unlocking code

Options
  • 09-09-2010 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

Hey there,

I'm just trying to find out am I entitled to an unlocking code on my phone if its a pay as you go. I know that when its bill and you come to the end of your contract you are entitled to it but not sure for pay as you go ones.

If anybody can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,676 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Tom10 wrote: »
    Hey there,

I'm just trying to find out am I entitled to an unlocking code on my phone if its a pay as you go. I know that when its bill and you come to the end of your contract you are entitled to it but not sure for pay as you go ones.

If anybody can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

You are entitled to an unlock code after you spend a certain amount of credit, this amount will vary by network.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tom10

You are entitled to an unlock code after you spend a certain amount of credit, this amount will vary by network.

Thanks very much, I have the phone 2 years so I must have hit that mark by now on o2.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

Advertisement