Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry for England - 2012?

Options
  • 09-09-2010 7:07pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So Harry has said that he'd find it hard to turn down an offer from the FA for the England job after Capello quits in 2012. It's definitely gonna be an English manager, and i dont think there's anyone as qualified.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/8985545.stm

How would you lot feel about it? I'd be ok with it tbh. It would be bad for us, as no one can deny that he's done a great job, but i couldnt find fault with anyone taking the top spot in England. Hopefully if he does, we can keep improving while we still have him.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Its not as if Harry was ever gonna be a long-term manager though. We'd be doing well to keep him till then.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Couldn't blame him for wanting it though in fairness, of we continue in the same direction he's taken us for the next two sasons and he decided to go for that I'd wish him well.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

I think Harry has been talking up the England job for a while now. While he was doing ok at other clubs he was never seriously considered for the England job. I think he saw Spurs as a stepping stone to the England job.
    Fair play to him, he has done wonders for our club and I wouldn't begrudge him a shot at the England job at all.

Advertisement