Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freshers ball

Options
  • 09-09-2010 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭

How long will tickets be on sale? Any chance they're sold out by Monday?

Forgot to get them during orientation and I'm going home tomorrow so I'll have to wait until Monday. Hope I haven't left it too late!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 quicksliver

Think they're selling out fast. Trying to beat last year's record of 49 hours, so they'll probably be gone by Monday. Try Ents website, http://ucdents.starlightlabs.com/ , you can buy them online there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Indie_92

Think they're selling out fast. Trying to beat last year's record of 49 hours, so they'll probably be gone by Monday. Try Ents website, http://ucdents.starlightlabs.com/ , you can buy them online there.

Tomorrow online? any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Indie_92

moneyman wrote: »
    How long will tickets be on sale? Any chance they're sold out by Monday?

Forgot to get them during orientation and I'm going home tomorrow so I'll have to wait until Monday. Hope I haven't left it too late!!

sold out :(

Phew, got my ticket online last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭shamoono

aaaaah all tickets sold out i think someone i know got a spare
    this is probably a stupid question but...........
    anybody know whats the dress code: nightclub/formal wear?

is it just like nightclub?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Uh huh, it's in the Academy, just any other club night with a fancy name.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Phew, I ordered my two tickets last night. Good thing I didn't leave it until today. Cheers quicksliver.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

I bought mine on Wednesday. 18 Euro is bit pricey thogh imo. Does anyone know if they're gonna have cheaper drinks than usual or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

kev9100 wrote: »
    I bought mine on Wednesday. 18 Euro is bit pricey thogh imo. Does anyone know if they're gonna have cheaper drinks than usual or something?

Cover charge is to cover whatever artist is playing.

Drinks promos will be the same as pretty much every other club night (Iunno, 3 jagerbombs for a tenner, 6.50 for a double vodka and red bull, that sorta stuff).

Does anyone know if you have to be over 18 to attend? My girlfriend isn't 18 yet, will she still be able to go?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

moneyman wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you have to be over 18 to attend? My girlfriend isn't 18 yet, will she still be able to go?

Not unless she's got good fake ID. Its the same as every other nightclub that serves alcohol in Ireland, you have to be over 18.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Haven't got a ticket this year, but for all your sakes i hope they havent over sold it and sorted out the air conditioning in the place. Was probably one of the worst nights out i've had in my life last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 leavingcert92

I bought a ticket orientation week but I can't go now. Wanna sell my ticket now. Anyone interested in buying it PM me please! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

I've got a ticket that i wanna sell as well, 15 quid, pm me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭CokaColumbo

I went last year. I can't speak for anybody but personally, I didn't think it was the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Sorry for those selling tickets, but I have to say it. Its ****e loike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 alannahm

Ticket for sale.
    Contact me asap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Can't make it now :(

Ticket for sale for €15

PM for details

Think I have two tickets up for grabs now. PM if you're interested. 35 euro for both, face value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 quicksliver

Turns out I can't go either. €15.00 for anyone who wants one, but I'll only be around today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭monaghanman10

i got ticket for sale for it nd also for prof green

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

What time does this end? 2.30?

Also, will there be a bus back to UCD?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Tinnie Temph owned the Academy tonight. Awesome peformance.

Advertisement