Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap but waterproof mens boots / shoes ?

Options
  • 09-09-2010 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭

With the wet weather on the way , I'm on the search for a good pair of waterproof walking boots for the winter.

Looking to spend 30 euros. If anyone knows any good shops in Dublin where I could get some pls let me know.

(Everything else I wear is from Pennys, but unfortunatly they don't do boots. I got some last year from a shop at the end of Henry Street, but they leaked after a few weeks so I'm not going back there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭eimear1

Hi there, have no clue about quality or anything but Aldi were doing some this week, about €27 as far as i remember, they were also doing waterproof trousers and walking fleeces etc.
    E

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭bonzer1again

Try this...if you're willing to buy online that is.

www.javari.co.uk

they are an amazon company, and include free shipping to Ireland

worth a look anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭seensensee

tikkymacs are worth browsing.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭mikedublin

kewl. Thanks for those suggestions.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Sharp

Try this...if you're willing to buy online that is.

www.javari.co.uk

they are an amazon company, and include free shipping to Ireland

worth a look anyway

The following Promo codes work.

JAVATNGC £10 off when u spend £50 expires 31/10

AVATNGC £10 off when u spend £50 Expires unknown?

Although I was charged £4.50 P&P ? For the full order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭S.R.F.C.

On the lookout for cheap waterproof trousers in Dublin if anyone could help? Realiable online source would probably do too, cheers. Wish i didn't miss that Aldi one!

Advertisement