Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low flying Helicopter

Options
  • 09-09-2010 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭

Anybody seen it?

The lowest I've ever seen a helicopter fly around half 5

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭5T3PH3N

Yes, a brown one? Wtf was up with that. Flew almost directly over my house about the height of those electricity pylon things.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Thats the one bud-never seen anything like it before in my life......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

OH, ive seen helicopters before.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Saw it too
    OH, ive seen helicopters before.

Since the world ending finical/ property developer crash! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭Polar101

Yeah it was flying really low. I thought they might have been inspecting the power lines.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

on that note, I routinely hear low flying helicopters after midnight around the Ongar area . It can really be quite loud sometimes and will do several laps of the local airspace. Surely there are nighttime curfews for that or are they police helicopters are are they ones ferrying patients to Connolly hospital? Would be interesting to know...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

ongarboy wrote: »
    on that note, I routinely hear low flying helicopters after midnight around the Ongar area . It can really be quite loud sometimes and will do several laps of the local airspace. Surely there are nighttime curfews for that or are they police helicopters are are they ones ferrying patients to Connolly hospital? Would be interesting to know...

Late at night it's the garda chopper. Noisy bloody thing.

In other helicopter news, I saw two today flying one behind the other, really really slowly, heading sort of over the Aquatic centre towards the village. T'was weird.

Advertisement