Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Communicating with OAuth SSL API.

Options
  • 09-09-2010 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I'm working on a project where i'm going to have to work with the Xero API. Here is a no overview of the types of authentication I can use.

I would like to go with the Private Application as it will be more stable and i'll probably need to be running cron jobs etc.

I've read that I need to generate a cert using openssl (done) and add my application (cert) to my xero account (done).

I'm having a little trouble getting things working after that? Do I need to setup apache to do something with SSL or what?

Just wondering has anybody else worked with an API like this before? I am developing in PHP.

Any guidance or pointers apprecitated. I'm currently googling and reading up on OAuth (2legged).

Cheers!

Advertisement