Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How about the resale value of a "unique" car like this?

• 09-09-2010 8:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭
    °°°°°

127086.JPG

I spotted this in town on Monday afternoon, grabbed my phone to record it in all it's "glory".
    I suppose what they say is true, "no rain, no rainbow".
    I think they might be trying to sell this on to a niche market when they're done with it.

Glazers Out!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

possibly vinyl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

saw that in terenure last week, the shaved head sinead o connor lookin woman/he-she driving it looked quite perplexed as to why a man in a suit was glowering hard enough to set the car on fire , more hatrid was never seen against an automobile

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

oohh, somebody dared to be non-conformist ...

...so what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

peasant wrote: »
    oohh, somebody dared to be non-conformist ...

...so what?

It's just a light hearted chuckle.
    More power to them.

Glazers Out!

°°°°°

corktina wrote: »
    possibly vinyl

you're probably right, i can't imagine these rolling off the production line in Italy:pac:

Glazers Out!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

nullzero wrote: »
    It's just a light hearted chuckle.
    More power to them.

Oops are ye talkin about the Fiat. I thought it was about the resale value of a car by placing a 99c phone holder on the windscreen....:pac:

°°°°°

-Corkie- wrote: »
    Oops are ye talkin about the Fiat. I thought it was about the resale value of a car by placing a 99c phone holder on the windscreen....:pac:

Lol, 15.99 actually.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Can't see how a removable vinyl sticker could effect the resale value of the car. Unless of course the paint fades at a different rate to the uncovered paintwork...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭Odelay

Good blow with a hair dryer should remove it.

Advertisement