Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toys for charity

Options
  • 09-09-2010 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hello,anyone know of any charitys that take toys? Have a load of toys and a bit of a shame to throw them out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Oh I thought you were looking for some when I saw the post I have loads too all in good nick but nowhere to go. There is a place in Clonakility I do not know the name of the place but it is by Funky Fish Surf shop that sells secound hand toys in aid of charity, I am waiting to go down there this weekend I can let you know on Saturday what the storey is with them.

Another thing that is handy to do with any that are in good nick is to save up a pile for the Christmas Shoe Box appeal, again only things that are in good nick and can fit in a shoebox.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 thecaw76

Perfect let me know how you get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭babo9

Lot of the charity shops do as far as I know?

Advertisement