Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo ...best prices

Options
  • 09-09-2010 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

hey lads, anyone know any decent prices

i seen it will be 44.99 in hmv with a free 5euro voucher best deal so far...

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

hey lads, anyone know any decent prices

i seen it will be 44.99 in hmv with a free 5euro voucher best deal so far...

€3 in gamestop, but you have to trade in 3 games. There is a list available in their store, can't remember what games qualify.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

It was mentioned in another thread that you get 800 MS points in Xtravision, but I doubt they'll match HMV's €45.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

You need to pre-book in HMV to get the €5 voucher, take that off the €45 and you have €40 which is as good as your going to get in a shop. Online may be cheaper.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

€44.99 in smyths with a loyalty card.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

F1ngers wrote: »
    €3 in gamestop, but you have to trade in 3 games. There is a list available in their store, can't remember what games qualify.

I scanned in the list earlier for the bargain's forum. Just ignore the checkmarks, they were just games I had myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭dextero

Anyone know where the best price is? Are tesco doing their low price offer? Its €45.99 in Argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

dextero wrote: »
    Anyone know where the best price is? Are tesco doing their low price offer? Its €45.99 in Argos.

44.99 in Tesco last night....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    You need to pre-book in HMV to get the €5 voucher, take that off the €45 and you have €40 which is as good as your going to get in a shop. Online may be cheaper.

just went to HMV crescent limerick and got the 5euro voucher, had no prebook.

so 44.95, 5 euro voucher and some free downloadable armor, no preboook required

• Registered Users Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

mossym wrote: »
    just went to HMV crescent limerick and got the 5euro voucher, had no prebook.

so 44.95, 5 euro voucher and some free downloadable armor, no preboook required

Just did the same, no pre-book either..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Crackity Jones

kendragon wrote: »
    I scanned in the list earlier for the bargain's forum. Just ignore the checkmarks, they were just games I had myself.

Nice one. Thanks for the list. Just traded in three games and Halo would still have cost me €24 if that offer wasn't on.

• Advertisement

Nice one. Thanks for the list. Just traded in three games and Halo would still have cost me €24 if that offer wasn't on.

Glad I could help... I done the same this morning. The three games I traded were worth about 22euro on a normal trade in so the game was a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

I got a great offer , traded in singularity, got halo with 800 msp & a 5e voucher for 21

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

I got a great offer , traded in singularity, got halo with 800 msp & a 5e voucher for 21

Where was that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 druidland

Any deals going of a new or second hand Xbox360 together?

Ads are welcome also if anyone here is trying to sell...

• Registered Users Posts: 9 blue_balls

Picked it up today in HMV Blanchardstown. €45 but traded in CoD 4 (Modern Warfare) and got €19 off. Couldn't believe I got that much off for such an old (albeit great) game but I ain't complaining :D

Oh and don't forget to ask for your free codes. The lad behind was forgetting to give it to me before I "politely" reminded him about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Thanks for the list kendragon :D Was looking for it online
    Will be getting rid of my GTA IV, orange box and Cod4 in the after school :)

WilliamOC wrote: »
    Thanks for the list kendragon :D Was looking for it online
    Will be getting rid of my GTA IV, orange box and Cod4 in the after school :)

No bother. Ha, almost the same trades. I had orange box, cod4 and arkham asylum.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

HMV cork for 45 euro + 800 microsoft points for 1c. It was right up my alley as I wanted to get some mass effect 2 dlc anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

If anyone is interested http://adverts.ie/293936 also open to offers....

Sorry if not allowed to post this if so mod please delete

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭niallith

blue_balls wrote: »
    Picked it up today in HMV Blanchardstown. €45 but traded in CoD 4 (Modern Warfare) and got €19 off. Couldn't believe I got that much off for such an old (albeit great) game but I ain't complaining :D

Oh and don't forget to ask for your free codes. The lad behind was forgetting to give it to me before I "politely" reminded him about it.

WOW i got offered 1euro for it in game lol
    oh and how long has it ben possible to do trade ins in hmv ? i wasnt aware that they did trade ins ? might trade fifa world cup and fif 10 to get halo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 blue_balls

niallith wrote: »
    WOW i got offered 1euro for it in game lol
    oh and how long has it ben possible to do trade ins in hmv ? i wasnt aware that they did trade ins ? might trade fifa world cup and fif 10 to get halo

Ouch, hardly worth it. Can't even get a Mars bar for that :D
    Not sure when HMV started trade-ins but they do offer a good price for games. Traded in a few quite old games (PGR4 and Lost Odyssey) for Red Dead Redemption and got a fiver for each of them which again, was pretty decent.

Advertisement