Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor v Vodafone

Options
  • 09-09-2010 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

I have been with Meteor since the beginning but it should work out cheaper for me to be with vodafone, any reason not to move or should I just go ahead and save myself a packet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

Although Meteor are better value than Vodafone (unless you call to mostly VF customers) I find VG network to be far faster for data with much more widespread 3g cover and you can data roam for next to nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭ailbheonolan

Yeah I am looking to data roam and text abroad

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

I've just never been with vodafone so dont know what the customer service, coverage etc is like!

• Advertisement

Just saw a post with a poll absolutely dogging vodafone. From what I have read though it is their broadband, bill pay and website that are crap. Nothing against their prepay.........hmmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

One thing that Meteor absolutely beats Vodafone at - showing you an itemised billing history for as long as you want (as far as I remember) even for PAYG customers... unlike Vodafone who tell you nothing about charges to your account. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that I couldn't look up exactly how much my last call/text/web usage cost me.

On the other hand - 600 free international webtexts a month is pretty handy from Vodafone.

Advertisement