Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

arrogance of tipp people

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Did you see the final?

And like I said, I'm writing it off as a poor KK performance the same way the Tipp-Cork game is being written off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

And like I said, I'm writing it off as a poor KK performance the same way the Tipp-Cork game is being written off

There is a difference. I bet you anything if Tipp played Cork tomorrow it would be a different story. It was the first time Cork's plan A(isake) was used, and Tipp more or less got caught by it. Shur Liam Lawlor was only after 1 championship game when he went on Aisake in the final and he did the job. We were caught once, and it wont happen again.

KK didnt really have a poor preformance, shur they got it back level just after half time. Tipp just dominated them, and it doesnt happen very often, but it did happen this year. <---- arrogance, I suppose....

Gerard.C wrote: »
    There is a difference. I bet you anything if Tipp played Cork tomorrow it would be a different story. It was the first time Cork's plan A(isake) was used, and Tipp more or less got caught by it. Shur Liam Lawlor was only after 1 championship game when he went on Aisake in the final and he did the job. We were caught once, and it wont happen again.

KK didnt really have a poor preformance, shur they got it back level just after half time. Tipp just dominated them, and it doesnt happen very often, but it did happen this year. <---- arrogance, I suppose....

Exactly Ger and if Bonnar was on Gardiner he wouldn't have got the time on the ball to deliver the perfect ball to Aisake.

To be honest this thread is ridiculous.. Are we arrogant they ask on a KILKENNY county thread. scroll down and look at the t-shirt in the photo that the tipp man is holding and then come back and tell me who is arrogant

5inarowmyarse.jpg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Are we arrogant they ask on a KILKENNY county thread.

Read the OP.. while we can't say exactly where he's from, if you put the username with the word 'like' and you can give a guess:D

Read the OP.. while we can't say exactly where he's from, if you put the username with the word 'like' and you can give a guess:D

Funny he aired his concern on the Kilkenny county forum. Looking for allies no doubt. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

I cant see anyone other than tipp kilkenny and galway winning the next few . .maybe waterford if they improve a bit, but i cant see tipp winning several more in the next few years, one good game doesnt mean many more to come, in the same way that one bad kilkenny game doesnt mean they're gone forever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

I cant see anyone other than tipp kilkenny and galway winning the next few . .maybe waterford if they improve a bit, but i cant see tipp winning several more in the next few years, one good game doesnt mean many more to come, in the same way that one bad kilkenny game doesnt mean they're gone forever.

I would hardly call tipps level of performance over the last few years "one good game" now to be fair

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Tipp won, better team this year end of.

They deserve to be arrogant or whatever they like for the stick they put up with last 4 years. I for one enjoy it when KK win so let em have their fun, its only a bit of banter, anyway they will be complaining about us being arrogant next year, what goes around comes around :D

ft9 wrote: »

They deserve to be arrogant or whatever they like for the stick they put up with last 4 years. I for one enjoy it when KK win so let em have their fun, its only a bit of banter, anyway they will be complaining about us being arrogant next year, what goes around comes around :D

wer'e complaining about that now ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

ft9 wrote: »

I fully agree, but it doesnt mean kilkenny arent going to be there next year . . .

• Advertisement

I fully agree, but it doesnt mean kilkenny arent going to be there next year . . .

There is very few if any Tipp people of the opinion that Kilkenny are gone. We are under no illusions whatsoever. we are positive for our own prospects without dismissing the chances of others

Advertisement