Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Can't register Xbox online - Invalid postcode?

• 09-09-2010 11:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭

Trying to register an xbox on the xbox.com site. It says enter 1111 if post code not applicable. Done this, but now getting an invalid post code alert so can't complete the process. Left it blank but you get the same message.

What do you do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

I usually put in zzzzz in situations like that, see if that works!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Mayo Exile

Cheers Bombleswizzum! Tried that didn't work. Seems you cant do this online. Similar problem in this thread: xbox repair process - invalid postal code

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

I used #kk# (from Kilkenny) and it worked fine for me when I registered five years and on multiple RRoD returns since. Not sure if that'll help you though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Have you tried 90210? That's what I generally use on websites that won't accept non-US postcodes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭naughto

or five 00000 works for me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Any luck yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Mayo Exile

Soory guys! Still no luck with this.:(.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 crowbar27

:rolleyes:
    well had the same problem you need to go online and edit your proflie, @ the moment ur down as america address once you change back over to lreland it work away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

Had this problem but wasn't able to change my profile back without paying a fee. Had to start a new profile and lost all trophies.......thats not what you wanted to hear is it!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 crowbar27

Mayo Exile wrote: »
    Trying to register an xbox on the xbox.com site. It says enter 1111 if post code not applicable. Done this, but now getting an invalid post code alert so can't complete the process. Left it blank but you get the same message.

What do you do?

donr=t go to th xbox site try windows sites or a hotmail a/c

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Try NA or N/A for Non Applicable - works in some cases on other sites

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 134 ✭✭InvisibleBadger

ie or eire can work on some forms

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Single Malt

Is your account details on an Irish address?

Advertisement