Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Xbox 360 Game Saves Disc

• 10-09-2010 2:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭

I mentioned in the Halo forum that I haven't been able to finish the Cortana level in Halo 3 resulting in me breaking 2 360 Controllers.A friend mentioned to me that there is discs with Completed Game Saves & Cheats.I'm just wondering if anyone has used these & do they effect your status on Xbox Live.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

I'm pretty sure they can affect your Live status but more to the point, why bother with a cheat or using someone else's save to make it look like you did it? If it's frustrating you that much that you can't complete it, why will lying to yourself make you feel better about it? Walk away from it for a few weeks, play something else and either you won't care about it any more or else you can try again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

Yeah, I wouldn't recommend it. Either do it in Coop or have a friend do it for you if it bothers you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

The flood level? Quite possibly the single worst level of a game that I've ever played!

Just stick with it, and drop the difficulty down to easy if you haven't done so already...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,785 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Or just give up and playa better game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

What id like to know is what difficulty were u playing at??

Just curious!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

It took me an age to complete halo 3 on legendary.Flew through every thing bar flood which I reckon took me a month or two. Best thing to do is like some one else stated, take a break from it and then, after a bit play it for a few minutes every day till you slowly but surely get through it.Really think Halo is worth sticking at, the sense of achievement I got from completing it has only been matched by a few other games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

Try looking at speed run, you can actually
    a) learn alot to improve your general game
    b) run past alot of challenges if you're clever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Or just give up and playa better game.
    :rolleyes:

OP, either you were just running in headfirst into the level on Legendary difficulty or you're just plain bad. :p I admit it's one of the worst levels ever to grace a video game series but it's by no means impossible. Team up with 3 other people and get through it with them. If you die you'll just spawn beside them again.

Also, breaking 2 controllers over it is fairly derp.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Send me a message and i'll help you out online.

Advertisement