Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pentax K-7 - where to test in Dublin

• 10-09-2010 8:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi,

I am considering purchase of K-7. Which shop can I go and take some test pictures in Dublin?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Unlikely to get a main high street store stocking them. I did see the K-x on display in dixons/pc world but haven't come across the K-7.

The K-7 is a fine camera and well capable and comparable with other brands in its class. Boards user Kintarō Hattori has one and I believe loves it. But you may be into internet buying if you are interested in one.

You'd pick up test shots from dpreview or go to flickr and do a camera search to see what people do with it.

That said, you may wish to get the 'feel' of it which can be important too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

If you're around Dublin I can let you play with mine. As ACD has mentioned, I really love it, it's an excellent little camera. I know a few months back, around the time I was getting mine Conns had one in stock. I don't know if they still have it but it might be worth giving them a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭jacubo

K-x also looks interesting to me. However one of the features which I am really looking for is weather resistance. K7 has it while K-x hasn't

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭jacubo

If you're around Dublin I can let you play with mine. As ACD has mentioned, I really love it, it's an excellent little camera. I know a few months back, around the time I was getting mine Conns had one in stock. I don't know if they still have it but it might be worth giving them a call.

I am going to check this shop and would like to meet with you to talk a bit about K-7 user experiences ;)

Advertisement