Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband!

Options
  • 10-09-2010 10:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hello, this is my first time to post something so I don't know if it's in de right catagory or anything!!
    I have a little problem, I got broadband from 3, it's a little wifi dongle and is pretty good but only works wen it's in my kitchen, I bought it to go online on de ps3 which is in de sitting room but de ps3 won't seem to pick it up wireless from that distance so I bought adapters and an Ethernet cable to connect them but still nothing,

I'm wondering does de dongle need a router and from the router run the Ethernet cable into the sitting room where I have my ps3?

If anyone knows what to do it wud be much appriciated

thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Hello and welcome to Boards.ie.

As you are probably aware, each topic has it's own "place" on Boards.ie.

So talking about Broadband from 3 would most likely fit into the Tech->Net and Comms->Broadband->Midband forum.

The direct link is here, you can start a new discussion in there where some of the friendly and knowledgeable people will be only too glad to help you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 NUTZ_26

Ok thanks, I tried there at first but cudn seem to post, il try again!!

Advertisement