Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Issue with Tesco Mobile and Three

Options
  • 10-09-2010 10:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

I'd like to make people aware to what I've found and hopefully get some information too.

I recently changed to three, My mum(With her number ported from Vodafone) who's using Tesco mobile, Asked me to phone her so she could get the number. I did, And I got an error, Saying the number was wrong and please dial again.

I tried a text, No good either, I asked another boards member they tried, Nothing...

After I mentioned it another member on boards said he had a similar issue with a Meteor Ported Number on Tesco mobile.

After being in contact with three yesterday they said it sounds like a routing issue, I got in contact with Tesco and although It seemed like the customer care rep didn't know what I was on about he said he'd get it sorted...

Has anybody else noticed this issue? Have you resolved it?

And just for the record, The person can call and text me, And I can call tesco mobile numbers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Rung tesco's back, I was told it should be fixed later today!

Advertisement