Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Export Iphone contacts to Outlook 2007

• 10-09-2010 11:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

I need to export Iphone contacts to Outlook 2007, not my phone so not up to speed on iphones,

From the phone, can I export to a PST and import this into outlook,

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Spipov

im not sure what exactly you are asking but if you have an iphone and your contacts are on it, you can sync your itunes contacts with your outlook directly.

itunes>iphone>info>contacts = check sync with outlook (i think thats the correct procedure)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 georgepeter

I don't know if you've ever tried other softwares to export your iPhone contacts to Outlook.
    I've used a lot of them, but only some of them transfer well.
    Recently, I found a transfer that can sync iPhone contacts to Outlook perfectly, and it won't delete your contacts on iPhone unless you've confirm to do that.
    I don't know if you're still in that dilemma, but I strongly recommand you to try this.

Here is a simple guide for you:
    1, Connect your iPhone to computer
    2, Select "Contacts" - "Import/Export"
    3, "Export All Contacts" - "to Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013"

That's it! I think it's quite simple for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 georgepeter

You can also download our latest iOS Transfer at transferphone.com

Advertisement