Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Books!!

• 10-09-2010 12:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭

Hey, I am doing the Sports Rehabilitaion course. For my Student Loan I need an invoice or a booklist with prices. However I have no clue where to get this... Anyone know???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

double GG wrote: »
    Hey, I am doing the Sports Rehabilitaion course. For my Student Loan I need an invoice or a booklist with prices. However I have no clue where to get this... Anyone know???

Call to your school office and they can put you in touch with your tutor who will be able to tell you if you need any books. Most of the courses don't have a book requirement. All of the books you should need are in the library and the lecturers usually give out all the notes you will need ;)

Advertisement