Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo Reach - Half Price @ Xtravision

Options
  • 10-09-2010 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭

Hey, I posted this in Bargain Alerts but I said I'd post here again for you guys. Its a good offer!

Banner-2-Euros.jpg
    HalfPriceHeader.jpg
    The following 52 Stores will open from Midnight Monday the 13th of September to allow you to be one of the first to get your hands on Halo Reach. Get there early to be in with a chance of getting your copy for half price!

List of Stores!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

You all better stay the hell away from Blanchardstown!!! Go to Carpenterstown instead, no-one'll be there...

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭NunianVonFuch

TheChrisD wrote: »
    You all better stay the hell away from Blanchardstown!!! Go to Carpenterstown instead, no-one'll be there...

No one will be there all right as it's not opening at midnight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭iii Stevo iii

Just passed Headford Road Galway branch and theres 2 people queuing already. Respect. There working minimum wage for the 3 hours.

No one will be there all right as it's not opening at midnight :)

Really? Could've sworn it said it would. Balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

I know a lad that queued for a midnight release of a game then went home to bed, delighted he got it.

Wasnt the point to get it and get playng it asap.

Drogheda not on the list :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

KoKane wrote: »
    Drogheda not on the list :(

24 hour Tesco for the win!

KoKane wrote: »
    I know a lad that queued for a midnight release of a game then went home to bed, delighted he got it.

Wasnt the point to get it and get playng it asap.

That's my plan though. Get it, go home, sleep - and then in the morning start a Let's Play of it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

The gamestop I reserved my copy in isnt doing the Midnight opening cause the staff wouldnt do it... but they are supposed to be opening an hour early so its all good for me.

Well, my attempts at Blanch were a complete disaster. :pac:

Arrived there a couple minutes past twelve expecting there to be no-one there or one person inside - found three people coming out with their copies as I was pulling in to park, and another 7 people queueing inside!

Oh well, I'll pick it up in a few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Well, my attempts at Blanch were a complete disaster. :pac:

Arrived there a couple minutes past twelve expecting there to be no-one there or one person inside - found three people coming out with their copies as I was pulling in to park, and another 7 people queueing inside!

Oh well, I'll pick it up in a few months.

So you went all the way from Dunboyne to Blanch, and didn't bother queueing as there was 7 people in front of you? My trip was fruitful, popped down to Xtravision artane who's computer shat itself after the first couple of transactions, so we were left waiting outside, when I finally got into the shop 20 mins later they told me the 800 points free was only for pre orders, I didn't bother booking early, so I took my business next door to Tesco for a fiver cheaper... Sorted, the game is great, your missing out, will try give more detail tomorrow but I must sleep now, up early....

• Advertisement

Fieldog wrote: »
    So you went all the way from Dunboyne to Blanch, and didn't bother queueing as there was 7 people in front of you?

Yea, I only went with the intention of paying half price, never full price. I have a pretty hefty credit card bill from a brand new monitor to pay off, I can't afford €50 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭NunianVonFuch

Really? Could've sworn it said it would. Balls.

Wasn't on the list anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭CrazyFish

Did anyone get any of the pre order extras from xtravision because I got none of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭DerTierarzt

CrazyFish wrote: »
    Did anyone get any of the pre order extras from xtravision because I got none of them.

I pre-ordered the Legendary Edition, and got the 800 MS points, Spartan Recon helmet effect was s'posed t'come with all pre-orders (i.e.: not an Xtra-vision exclusive), but got no UA Multi-Threat Armour. Anyone else find this?

Advertisement