If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 50PK590

Options
  • 10-09-2010 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

Hi Richersounds ,
    What's the best quote you can give me for the tv below (including boards.ie discount of course)? What does the warranty cost on this set? I'm heading up north to buy a TV.
    LG 50PK590
    Thanks in advance,
    HHH

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

The best price that I can offer on this one, it the UK website price which is £649.95.....with our 5 year that's £714.90. The 5 year cover covers all parts and labour within the 5 years and it includes at home call outs. If the TV goes faulty, we collect it from you, have it repaired and returned to you.

We do try and offer boardies good discounts but there are somethings that just can't get any cheaper.

If you can find it cheaper than £714.90 with a 5 year, we'll beat it.

I will have more stock in on Friday.

ATB

Dave

PS. We also offer a 1/2 price screen cleaner at £9.95 instead of £19.95 with all TV purchases as we have seen some horror stories with cleaners !

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.