Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who would take a Donation of dry kitten food and cat litter?

Options
  • 10-09-2010 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭

Folks : I have a 20l bag of catsan and about 2/3 bags of Royal canine and james Well Beloved kitten food.
    My cat is now trained to use the toilet so I have no need for the "catsan". we only used a scoopful of it.

Would the DSPCA or any cat rescue places take them as a donation?
    Don't want to throw them in the bin . Food was expensive and we hardly used any as kitten was moved onto adult food quicker then we thought he would be.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Hi! I know EGAR are always grateful of any donations. They are based in Galway but have someone in Dublin everyweek if you decided to go with EGAR!

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

Drogheda Animal Rescue? I'd be happy to meet you/collect if you wanted to donate to DAR and distance was an issue (we have a DAR cat, they've a special place in my heart :D )

There are a few colonies of (neutered, monitored) cats in/around Dublin and the people feeding them would be delighted to have it too. They'll always have cats in quarantine/foster so they'd definitely use the litter too. PM me if you'd like their details.

Advertisement