Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could we get rid of the biased moderators?

Options
  • 10-09-2010 2:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

The politics section is an easy place to post in if you're some anti-Israel/anti-semitic bigot. No problems there.

A few posts defending Israel with the same vitriol the Irish use against Israel, results in a ban.

I'm not sure if a Hamas junior member is the main Mod there, or some republican nutcase - but it would be quite good for the bias to be stamped out.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Normally I'd move this to the Help Desk and recommend following the Dispute Resolution Procedure, but since I've (coincidentally) just sitebanned the OP for sending an abusive PM to a moderator (not of Politics), there wouldn't be much point.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Its hilarious... I've just recently had to defend the site against the republicans for exactly the opposite claim

Good to know were on an even keel.... :rolleyes:

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement