Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top Trumps

Options
  • 10-09-2010 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

Where can I buy Top Trumps for my nephew preferably the Marvel ones or football ones?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Either the larger toy stores like Smyths or Toymaster, HMV usually have several flavours of TT beside the tills for impulse purchases too.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭tro81

im selling some star wars ones. you can alway click my profile if you want to check out my adds

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭pmcc1

Its 5 years on - the above kids have all grown up and working in good jobs achieved by the inspirational effect of Top Trump cards.
    Where in 2015 Dublin will I find traditional Top Trump cards?
    I'm looking for a few packs with cool planes, ships, trains etc. (not disney editions.. Toymaster & Smyths seems to stock only that stuff)
    Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

pmcc1 wrote: »
    Its 5 years on - the above kids have all grown up and working in good jobs achieved by the inspirational effect of Top Trump cards.
    Where in 2015 Dublin will I find traditional Top Trump cards?
    I'm looking for a few packs with cool planes, ships, trains etc. (not disney editions.. Toymaster & Smyths seems to stock only that stuff)
    Thank you!

Hi i did see some in Easons a few weeks back

Advertisement