Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Age Action Bike Run Sept 26th Athy

• 10-09-2010 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

We're running a charity bike run in aid of Age Action in Athy on Sunday Sept 26th. I'll confirm times later but we plan to:
    Meet at the courthouse Athy and leave about 11.
    Route: Portlaoise, Mountrath, Kinnity(across the mountain), Birr, Roscrea, Abbeyleix, The Swan, Ballylinan, Athy.
    Back about 3.00 for refreshments.
    Its our third year and it was a great run last year. €20 per bike.
    Please come and support us and have a great spin!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭blackbird98

I'll be there!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

headin down the thw wicklah one the day before , if im able ill try tag along

• Registered Users Posts: 29 igas

Just to confirm, register at the Courthouse in Athy at 10.30 (tea & coffee) and we'll leave at 11.00 sharp. Slight change on the return route - from Borris-in-ossary we'll turn for Rathdowney and back to Abbeyleix from there. It's about 110 miles with a good mix of roads and some nice scenery!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Sounds like fun dude, i will be there anyways.
    Havent been on the bike from 110 miles in one shot before, my ass will be killing me! haha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29 igas

Forecast is good for sunday. C'mon for the spin!!

• Advertisement

goodlad wrote: »
    Havent been on the bike from 110 miles in one shot before, my ass will be killing me! haha :D

won't be a bother on you, it's a great run, and the bonus is that the weather will be good!!!!!

looking forward to it

had a great run yesterday, perfect weather for it.

Unfortunately, our organiser took ill on the trip and had to go to hospital but thankfully he is ok.:)

Thanks to everyone that turned up, I hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

Hope to see you all again next year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

tWas a good day out, happy to hear that guy is doing well.

I will absolutely go next year!

Advertisement