Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantastic offer in Redmonds Ranelagh, 4 for 10 on 50 ales

• 10-09-2010 4:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭

Just back from there, as well as the 4 for a tenner Sierra Nevadas and Goose Islands etc they also have 4 for 10 on 50 other ales most of which I've never tried, I got:

1 Badgers poachers choice
    1 Batemans xxxb
    1 Hook Norton 12 Days
    1 Batemans Victory Ale

Haven't tasted any of these 4, any opinions on them welcome, will be drinking them tomorrow.

Best deal on a wide range of ales I've seen in Ireland so far.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Bleurg.
    1 Batemans xxxb
    Yum.
    1 Hook Norton 12 Days
    Yum.
    1 Batemans Victory Ale
    Big Yum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Nice choice, if Fullers London porter is included in that offer its well worth trying. It will really open you eye that there are other choices to Guinness "stout"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭Technocentral

oblivious wrote: »
    Nice choice, if Fullers London porter is included in that offer its well worth trying. It will really open you eye that there are other choices to Guinness "stout"

Think it was, I don't buy Guinness anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,081 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

BeerNut wrote: »
    Bleurg.

That was one of the strangest beers I've tasted.
    How do you make a beer taste like that without adding all sorts of flavours??

Bleurg!!:eek:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

How do you make a beer taste like that without adding all sorts of flavours?
    You don't. You can't. You wouldn't want to.

Hall & Woodhouse are way too keen to bung all manner of horrible syrups into perfectly serviceable beers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement