Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christine Holohan, please help

Options
  • 10-09-2010 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Can you help? I've tried everywhere but cant find Christine Holohan's contact number anywhere for an appointment!
    Is she still in Tara Court in Portlaoise?
    i went two years ago and she correctly predicted the name of my fiance (she brought it up, i wasnt going to see if i was going to "fall in love with a tall dark stranger")
    would really love to make an appointment,
    please reply or pm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Can you help? I've tried everywhere but cant find Christine Holohan's contact number anywhere for an appointment!
    Is she still in Tara Court in Portlaoise?
    i went two years ago and she correctly predicted the name of my fiance (she brought it up, i wasnt going to see if i was going to "fall in love with a tall dark stranger")
    would really love to make an appointment,
    please reply or pm

Her number is listed here: http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html You need to scroll down the list using the bar on the right.

Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭shivkk06

i dont know a number but christine is now on bridge street beside kays hair salon

• Registered Users Posts: 47 niamhsiobhan

I've tried that number on www.paranormal.ie many times and nobody answers it. I've left a couple of voice messages for the person to at least confirm it's the right number and again no reply. I wonder does she only answer the phone during certain hours of the day or if it's even the right number. I've heard this woman is amazing and yet she's impossible to reach! If anyone can shed some light it would be great, I'm really interested in this lady. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Found a landline number for her in the Eircom phonebook. Number is here: http://www.eircomphonebook.ie/search/residential/Laois/Christine_Holohan.html

Advertisement