If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THESE THINGS REALLY SUCK!

Options
  • 10-09-2010 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

OFFERS ON THE LATEST PHILIPS VACUUM RANGE

Hi Folks

I have a new range of Philips Vacuum cleaners just arrive in to me a couple of days back.

Sorry! I couldn't resist the title considering its about vacuum cleaners:D
    yep, I love the obvious jokes:o....

The range is broken down into 2 types, Bag and Bagless Vacs
    (The vac's that take a bag ues the standard Philips S-Bags which we sell for €7.99)

The range comprises of
    BAGLESS RANGE
    FC8144
    this has a powerfull 1400 watt motor that produces 300Watts of suction power plus you can control the power of suction for various surfaces.
    It uses a HEPA air filter to stop microscopic particals

This normally sells for €149.99

FC8282
    This is a pretty compact 1600Watt vac thats very light - ideal for smaller apartments etc
    it also uses a HEPA air filter

This retails for €99.99

S-BAG RANGE

FC-8917 HOME HERO!
    This vac has a very efficient 1250 watt motor that generates 325Watt suction power (varible suction control)
    It uses a 12 layer HEPA filter that filters out 99.5% of micro particals from the air before it is exhausted from the unit (great for allergy suffers)
    It also comes with a Triactive nozzle for carpets and a Parquet floor head as well

This sells for €149.99

FC8134 ENERYCARE VAC
    Has a 1400watt motor producing 375watts power
    standard HEPA Filter
    10mtr cable
    Regular and Parquet brushes

We sell this for €99.99

FC8230 HOMECARE
    Compact and lightweight vac
    Varible suction
    HEPA Air filter

This sells for €89.99

I'm afraid the specs have yet to make it up online....

As an introductory offer I'll be able to reduce all the above prices by 10% for the month of September.
    Your welcome to call on in and have a demo!

atb
    Ash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

I tell you what really sucks, posting in a 'talk to richer sounds' thread and not seeing a reply 24hrs later; even thought they themselves have posted other threads (within that 24hrs) in the same forum.

Ok losing a digit in a horrible stapling accident would be suckier (real word :confused:) but still a simple we will get back to you would have been nice.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@Reg'stoy

Please see the Charter, particularly the parts that say:

Please do not "bump" your thread within 24 hours of posting your original query. While enquiries are usually answered promptly, from time to time it may take a little longer than usual for someone to reply to a post here. Bumping your thread doesn't make a reply happen any more quickly. (In case you are unfamiliar with the term, "Bumping" means posting again on your own thread solely for the purpose of bringing it to the top of the forum in order to attract attention to your query).

and
    Please take account of the nature of this forum when posting. Posts are expected to be civil in tone and posts which could be regarded as un-civil or abusive will be snipped or deleted without notice. Please do not use all CAPITAL LETTERS or Large Font in your posting - this is generally regarded as "shouting" and is not welcome. If in doubt, have a read of the general run-of-mill posts on the forum and that will give you a clear idea of the general standard of posting.

Sometimes it takes longer than 24hrs to get around to answering queries, some queries may get answered before others, sometimes "announcements" may take precedence over queries. Occasionally response times can be adversely affected - This certainly hasn't been an issue for the overwhelming majority of posters here since the forum started.

With regard to your own query, I don't believe anyone from RS in Belfast has posted on the forum since your query was posted in your thread here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056027378 - 9 Sept at 21.59 - so your query has probably not been seen by someone who can help you as yet. This thread was started by Ashley who is located in the Philips Shop, as indicated under his user name, he would not usually deal directly with RS queries, and would be well known on the forum as the Philips guru, as evidenced by the subject matter of his post.

If you have an urgent query, or you need an immediate response for a quote ar particular advice from RS or the Philips Shop, then the best route is to contact either Richersounds direct - contact details on www.richersounds.ie, or the Philips Shop if your query relates to some item supplied by them, contact details in the Philips Shop Stickey at the top of the forum.

If you want to draw attention to your query feel free to bump it after a day or so. While you might feel some frustration in these circumstances, a civil tone is a requirement from posters on this forum, and I would ask you to note that posting as above is not welcome.

If you have any queries in relation to this please do not raise them on this thread, feel free to PM me instead, as requested in the Charter.

Thanks,

Ritz.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.