Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Macro shots with reverse ring

• 10-09-2010 6:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 207 ✭✭

Finally learned, with your help, how to set up the reverse ring but as you all can see the shots are only "sharp" in the centre.
    I have the apeture open and the settings on the lens, a 18-55mm , and camera D90 set to manual.
    Also my shots seem soft.

Any thoughts

4976791313_6a4dbf399c.jpg
    _DSC2808 by milos5, on Flickr

4977403402_169e3c7bde.jpg
    _DSC2813 by milos5, on Flickr

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭zerohamster

I replied to the original thread you posted just there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 207 ✭✭milos

Thanks Zero
    If the mods wish to delete this post please do. Apoligies to same for repeating post

sorry

PS will try the text and the step down

Advertisement