Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little bit freaked

Options
  • 10-09-2010 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭

Really funny day - stuff keeps breaking and I just don`t feel right, nervous like I know something is coming. Anybody any advice soooooo freaked out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

I would say be more elaborate than stuff keeps breaking.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,646 ✭✭✭Milly33

Perhaps there is something on your mind that is just showing itself with things breaking.. You may be stressed or bothered about something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭theg81der

I am actually a bit stressed about going back to college Monday - its my final year worried about not getting a 2.1. Lots of pressure!! So am I "doing" it or what? One of the things was a mirror that fell of the wall, where do you stand on the 7 years bad luck thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

theg81der wrote: »
    I am actually a bit stressed about going back to college Monday - its my final year worried about not getting a 2.1. Lots of pressure!! So am I "doing" it or what? One of the things was a mirror that fell of the wall, where do you stand on the 7 years bad luck thing?

If you believe in such things even you would be fine as you did not break it yourself.

I am not a sceptic but perhaps a slight vibration in the wall caused it to fall. There can be tremors so miniscule that we do not feel them but they can be enough just to cause a frame to drop from its nail.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,646 ✭✭✭Milly33

I shall pretend I understand what 2.1 is, I am not a college person myself, once you belive and have happiness then you are what you make youself.With the 7 years bad luck thing I am afriad I do not unless you as a person yourselve does, which I think then you bring the bad luck unpon urself, as in if you belive something bad is going to happen you will make it happen.

Just relax a bit, everyone gets stressed and then perhaps things happen, I would not be too worried until things start floating in the air. Going back to college must be a big stess but do not worry you will be fine.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement