Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

place to park scooter on campus?

Options
  • 10-09-2010 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

does anyone knoe a place where i can park my scooter other than the car park. I feel kinda scabby taking up an entire car space especially at peak times considering it is only a small scooter.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭The Agogo

dynamot wrote: »
    I feel kinda scabby taking up an entire car space

Jesus don't park in the carzone!

Best place for it would be in between library and arts block.

Here's a pic:

scooterpark.jpg

It's also sheltered from the rain :)

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭dynamot

The Agogo wrote: »

Here's a pic:

scooterpark.jpg

It's also sheltered from the rain :)

brilliant, thanks for the aerial view!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

dynamot wrote: »
    brilliant, thanks for the aerial view!

And a handy map of part of the tunnel network...

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

Sean_K wrote: »
    And a handy map of part of the tunnel network...

Haha yeah, I would love to see the full thing, feel like posting it up there? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

http://imgur.com/qk9Wr

Unfortunately I can't credit the author as I can't remember who it was that posted it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

Sean_K wrote: »
    http://imgur.com/qk9Wr

Unfortunately I can't credit the author as I can't remember who it was that posted it.

He posted it 6 years ago or so and then got banned from boards soon afterwards. He set up a new account a while back because I remember him posting on a thread about the tunnels again. Think his name was Dario or something like that....

Don't think you can get into the tunnels anywhere near as easily these days. Pretty much all the access points are locked.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,080 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

The Agogo wrote: »

How do you get it there?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭The Agogo

Johnnymcg wrote: »
    How do you get it there?

If you're coming in from CLonskeagh entrance just follow the road all the way down til you have to take a right. Follow the curvy road, past the car park and small little river and take the immediate left turn where the deliveries for the shop and 911 are made. Then, as the ad goes: "Bob's your teapot".

Re: the tunnels

For fear of getting banned I'll only give you directions to the only open entrance if you PM me.

Here's an article of our explorations: http://www.universityobserver.ie/2010/03/30/otwo-attempts-tunnels/

Advertisement