Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kicking the habit

Options
  • 10-09-2010 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭

Right, as of 2 hours ago I'm quitting. I know I've only been smoking since 2008, but Christ above, I'm already suffering so much!!!:eek:

I know it's going to be one uphill, brutal struggle, but I'm just hoping the folks here can chuck some helpful advice at me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭boarduser1980

hi kielmanatar
    how are you getting on? are you still off them?

i have been smoking for years , im 30 now. i havent smoked in 2 days which is excellent for me. i just keep drinking water.

whats been helping you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭kielmanator

Dambant wrote: »
    hi kielmanatar
    how are you getting on? are you still off them?

i have been smoking for years , im 30 now. i havent smoked in 2 days which is excellent for me. i just keep drinking water.

whats been helping you?

Hey Dambant,

thanks for checking up on me! ya still going strong! I find going to the gym is helping so much. Every time I feel a mad craving coming on and I'm not in the gym, I just do pressups. Blows the pressure from the nicotine away!:D

Advertisement