Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You made a beliver out a me boy.

• 10-09-2010 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi guys I am a fan of soul music and I have been listening to a podcast called Champion Nerd by a DJ called Mr Thing I uploaded it from Doctor's Orders pod cast blogg. There is a song in the podcast which I absolutely love and I can in now way find out who it is. I have copied and pasted the lyrics a few times into google search engine and a few other sites. I will copy and paste a link below with the link to the podcast and the song starts at exactly 31 mins into the podcast I will leave a link to the podcast below but you will prob have to upload it two i tunes to get the time on it. Would really appreciate it if some could find ou who this is. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

http://www.thedoctorsorders.com/sounds.html

Comments

Advertisement