Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carphone Warehouse Phone Trade In

Options
  • 10-09-2010 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

My girlfriend is wanting to get the new iphone 4 and lookin for the best deals, i gave her a Nokia N97 a few months back and i also have and old one myself from before my 3GS...

So my question is whats the story with the trade in??? It says i gives ya 150 for an N97 but does it have to be in great condition with the box and all the bits cause if not i could use my old one and sell the newer one with the box and all the bits with it??? Its 199 for first time buyer so that means she would get it for 49 blips??? Anyone any experience with the trade in???

Cheers Tom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Just wondering can anyone answer the op's question for sure. Ive a N95 and would get €90 for it. What condition must the phone be in.Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

Must turn on and be no physical or cosmetic damage done to the handset , you dont even need the charger if it meets the conditions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

My N97 turns on but the charger is a balls to get working. I suppose i could just charge it up tonight and bring it into the shop tomorrow. i still have the charger and the original box the phone came in. That might help me out a bit. Dying to get the HTC desire HD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 The iPhone Shop - Authorised Merchant

Once the phone turns on it is ok.
    It does not matter what condition it is in
    You do not need the charger

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭fudgez

Just to confirm I work for CPW must have no damage, moisture indicators must show no water damage and phone must turn on. Charger or box not needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Does this apply to buying Prepay phones, or just bill phones.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

will they take 2 phones on a single new one........have 2 N85's

Advertisement