Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help

Options
  • 10-09-2010 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭

got net 1 broadband today, everything was working well until one of the laptops wouldnt connect so i unplugged everything and nothing is working now. i even tried wiring it directly into the laptop with the ethernet cable. i reckon i shouldnt have plugged it out. im using the connection from my phone to type this so any help is appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭KennyLegend

JAMM222 wrote: »
    got net 1 broadband today, everything was working well until one of the laptops wouldnt connect so i unplugged everything and nothing is working now. i even tried wiring it directly into the laptop with the ethernet cable. i reckon i shouldnt have plugged it out. im using the connection from my phone to type this so any help is appreciated

What is your set up?

Advertisement