Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anybody seen one of these?

Options
  • 10-09-2010 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

i was lookin at a video on youtube a while ago, and the guy on it had a thing sort of like a measuring tape on his scope, but when he pulled out the tape he had the scope settings for different ranges written on it.
    it looked like a handy little piece of kit.
    has anybody seen one of these before, or know what it's called?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ayapatrick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭declan1980

are these for sale anywhere in ireland? $100 off optics planet including shipping:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Mr.Flibble

$81 shipping on something that size & value. Good grief!

Mr.Flibble wrote: »
    $81 shipping on something that size & value. Good grief!

i know, its ridiculous. ebay is a bit better $37 for the item, $38 for the shipping. i'd like to find one here if i could. it would probably be about €40-€50 but i'd still save money

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Far cheaper to make your own drop chart up get it laminated and stick it to your gun stock.
    Or do what I do and use a USB key lanyard and put the laminated drop chart round your neck. I have my drop charts credit card size and printed the same on both sides. This way they fall easily to hand and I'm not searching for it in my pockets.

All done for a couple of cents.

clivej wrote: »
    Far cheaper to make your own drop chart up get it laminated and stick it to your gun stock.
    Or do what I do and use a USB key lanyard and put the laminated drop chart round your neck. I have my drop charts credit card size and printed the same on both sides. This way they fall easily to hand and I'm not searching for it in my pockets.

trouble is i'm pretty much guaranteed to forget it, at least this yoke is attached to the scope so i won't forget it unless i forget to bring the rifle.
    i found one on ebay for $39.99 with free shipping worldwide, so happy days.
    i know its not essential kit, but i just love gadgets

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

clivej wrote: »

declan1980 wrote: »
    trouble is i'm pretty much guaranteed to forget it, at least this yoke is attached to the scope so i won't forget it unless i forget to bring the rifle.
    i found one on ebay for $39.99 with free shipping worldwide, so happy days.
    i know its not essential kit, but i just love gadgets

Far cheaper to make your own drop chart up get it laminated and stick it to your gun stock. You can't forget in then :rolleyes:

Advertisement