Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landline Phone Problem

Options
  • 10-09-2010 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

I'm having a problem with my landline phone and can't seem to find the right forum to look for help...

I'm with eircom and I'm just having a really confusing problem.. have 2 house phones and 1 of them only works in 1 connection but doens't work in the other but the second phone works grand on both lines...

just is wrecking my head and can't make any sense of it at all and really don't want to have to spend money on getting it fixed without at least looking for a bit of help first to see what could it be

what would be the place to post this problem?? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I've just had a look around and tbh I really don't think we have a forum that covers landline technical issues. If anyone reading this knows better please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Zaph wrote: »
    I've just had a look around and tbh I really don't think we have a forum that covers landline technical issues. If anyone reading this knows better please let me know.

I had a good poke around too - Couldn't find anything relating to landlines at all... people must have moved on from the auld house phones by now :P

suppose the best bet is probably back to the shop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

I think Net/Comms might be the closest fit.

Advertisement