Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant get matching nand dumps {360 jtag}

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

I think it is time to trow in the towel on this one someone that nos what they are doing needs to get there hands on this.

I wonder if any one would want to swap this jtagable for a non jtagale 360 :confused: even a banned one im about to crack open my brand new elite that has been siting there as a back up relly did not want to flash this one or jtag it wanted to keep it for live :(

Where are you based? If you want to drop it out to me I'll gladly have a look at it for you free of charge. If I figure out what's wrong I can either do it for you or tell you what needs to be done and you can head off and do it yourself - don't crack open your elite, all isn't lost on this console just yet ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

Im in Dundalk but i will be in north dublin tomorow near the airport

Ive also got an other jtagable arcade that i was selling on adverts but have not heard back from the buyer so might be best to just work on that.

Im in Dundalk but i will be in north dublin tomorow near the airport

Ive also got an other jtagable arcade that i was selling on adverts but have not heard back from the buyer so might be best to just work on that.

I'm about 10-15 minutes drive from the Airport and I'm at home tomorrow doing a JTAG for another boardsie too if you want to drop it down to me.

Honestly I'd suggest you don't rush into another JTAG, see what you've done wrong and learn from your mistakes. The last thing anybody wants is another JTAGable console off the market because a mistake was made :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

had the same issue twice, once when I was trying to do the new wiring with transistors, but couldn't get the 2N3904 and used some other transistor (yes I did checked the cnb outputs;)), second time the 1n4048 diodes were faulty, changed them to bat41 and everything works well so far.

I can bet €5 that it is something to do with JTAG wiring. Procedure seems to be fine.

docentore wrote: »
    had the same issue twice, once when I was trying to do the new wiring with transistors, but couldn't get the 2N3904 and used some other transistor (yes I did checked the cnb outputs;)), second time the 1n4048 diodes were faulty, changed them to bat41 and everything works well so far.

I can bet €5 that it is something to do with JTAG wiring. Procedure seems to be fine.

I just no my self it has to be my jtag wiring as the flashng is going fine but one of my jtag points looks horible and cant be makeing a good conection

• Advertisement

Hi all just an update i think ive found the problum my 1n4048 diodes are faulty i used the diodes i bought in an other 360 to read the nand and that would not work anything i used the diodes in would not work so i took the diode from the lpt wireing on this 360 which i got else were and bang the nand started to read .

So now i have to try get some working diodes to try in my jtag wireing.
    Any one no were i can pick up some bat41 diodes ?

And Thanks every one for your help Ill keep you updated when i get my hands on some working diodes.

Hi all just an update i think ive found the problum my 1n4048 diodes are faulty i used the diodes i bought in an other 360 to read the nand and that would not work anything i used the diodes in would not work so i took the diode from the lpt wireing on this 360 which i got else were and bang the nand started to read .

So now i have to try get some working diodes to try in my jtag wireing.
    Any one no were i can pick up some bat41 diodes ?

And Thanks every one for your help Ill keep you updated when i get my hands on some working diodes.

Ebay is your best best. Quantities are large, but cost is cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

or you can use radionics and farrnell

Radionics postage is €7.00 for small packets though :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement