Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

EX - Exemptions Granted

• 10-09-2010 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Got my Exam repeat Results today and this was the following email.
    Your overall result in the Autumn 2010 examinations is: EX - Exemptions Granted

If you have achieved one of the following pass grades, you may return to class in the next stage of your programme on Monday, September 13th: CF; PS; 22; M2; 21; M1; H1 or DT.

If you obtained an overall result of FL or WH, you should contact your Department for further information regarding your return to class.

For further information on overall result codes, please click here .

Your detailed module results will be available online from Friday, 17th September. Please refer to our earlier email sent on 30th August for access details.

If you have any queries about your examination results, please contact your Department.

Yours sincerely,

CIT Examinations Office

Will I be able to get into second year?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Newtown90

As i said in the other thread no...

You havent got enough credits to progress and you need to repeat the modules you failed again:(

Advertisement