Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is it spam?

Options
  • 10-09-2010 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭

If you post a question in a forum and someone in a business related to that question pms you offering service is that a spam or is it allowed?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Report the PM using the report.gif icon and we'll take a look at it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭SparrowTown

Zaph wrote: »
    Report the PM using the report.gif icon and we'll take a look at it for you.
    reported

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Thanks, I've taken care of that. Just for future reference, any unsolicited PMs advertising services are spam and can be reported for further action by the admins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭SparrowTown

Zaph wrote: »
    Thanks, I've taken care of that. Just for future reference, any unsolicited PMs advertising services are spam and can be reported for further action by the admins.
    ok thanks. it was abit sneaky i thought sending by pm. why not put it in public forum where otheres have been helpfully answering my question

Advertisement