Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Co Co Housing help

Options
  • 10-09-2010 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi need some help with a never ending problem I am lost and dont know what to do. I put a deposit on an affordable house 18 months ago with my local co co. After much delay they gave me the keys but contracts were not ready so have no bought house or paid rent since. I know this seems ideal but they could kick me out at any time as I have no lease. Head of housing told me he was going to evict me in march as in the time since i have been made unemployed and now can not buy house even though I had a mortgage in place when i moved in. No snags have been done. Contacted Ombudsman and they told me to keep the head down as the council may evict to get rid of problem. Please any suggestions. I am not a squatter as the council know i am here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭mylittlepony

What happened since? Did you get to keep house to rent ot evicted?

Advertisement