Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

captain Gallas

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭davocesque

nothin to it really, alot of senior players out (King-doubtful, Dawson, Woodgate, Defoe and Keane-obviously not gona play)

Only thing is redknapp says Gallas is strong mentally, gunners fans will disagree big time!!

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Harry may well be a man management / supporter management genius tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

this will make me sick if it happens

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Hudd and Keane are the only one's who would really be ahead of him Modric is too quiet to be captain I think....
    I think it Goes
    Keane(due to promise Harry made when he resigned) , King, Woodgate, Daws, Defoe, Hudd,Modric at the moment so unless Keane start sI wouldn't be overly surprised to see him with the Armband Bale seems to do a lot of talking to the other players so he's one for the future

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I don't think Harry should do something to spite the fans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

no big deal really, you would be pretty retarded to get upset over someone wearing an armband.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

think it might be a little hard for the players who are there longer than gallas to take but there is no mistaking the lad is a leader oin the pitch. i always rated him highly as the ARSEnal captain(secretly of course). i think its his personal attitude most people would have a problem.

Advertisement