Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Study reveals Barcelona and Real Madrid have the most fans in Europe

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

greendom wrote: »
    Why not - have you seen the metrics used to carry out the first one ?

yes and the sample size is way too small to be any way credible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

So will people only accept this if they went around and asked every single person in Europe?

To be honest I'm not surprised by the names on the list. They are pretty much what I'd expect them to be. Chelsea in 4th, yes they are a rather big club you know and believe it or not people outside of England and Ireland don't really care about the anti Chelsea rubbish that floats about.

Milan ahead of Juve? whats shocking about that? they've won a lot more in europe in recent times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

iregk wrote: »
    So will people only accept this if they went around and asked every single person in Europe?

To be honest I'm not surprised by the names on the list. They are pretty much what I'd expect them to be. Chelsea in 4th, yes they are a rather big club you know and believe it or not people outside of England and Ireland don't really care about the anti Chelsea rubbish that floats about.

Milan ahead of Juve? whats shocking about that? they've won a lot more in europe in recent times.
    No, but that survey is the equivalent to a 48 person survey of Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

And as long as its a decent spread from around the place then it should be close enough.

Advertisement