Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dust Brothers (Chemical Brothers) Fight Club Soundtrack...?

Options
  • 11-09-2010 1:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭

So I've got this damn song stuck in my head, couldn't figure out what it was. With the help of boards, I find out that it's called "Let's Start A Fight" by the Dust Brothers.

After quite a bit of googling, the ONLY trace of it I can find on the internet is a clip on YouTube from the actual film Fight Club (in poor quality, nonetheless).

How is this possible? The more I think about it, the stranger it seems to not be able to find a single trace of an entire soundtrack, nevermind just one song, from an incredibly popular film with a ridiculously strong fanbase.. and as fanbases go, they tend to find stuff that's otherwise completely lost. But still, nothing.

So, can someone please help me find some trace of this song, somewhere? It's wedged so far in my head I'm afraid it'll never come out unless I can listen to the damn thing. :mad:

Help! :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

The Dust Brothers, who composed the soundtrack, are a totally different group to the Chemical Brothers, who had to change their name at the risk of legal action from the original Dust Brothers, who wrote the soundtrack.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭DonnieScribbles

Could you possibly be thinking of Setting Up a Fight by Dust Brothers? It's used here (the video stuff is unrelated):

Tis on grooveshark too under that name.

Advertisement